Credit score take a hit over something you couldn’t control? Is your business in need of quick cash? Do you want to expand your business but denied for a loan from the bank?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, you are not alone; there is always a solution. We have the necessary tools and resources to help your business grow.
- Merchant Cash Advance (MCA) – Our MCA’s are based on your business’ income. We do not use your personal credit score as a factor. If you can prove that your business makes money each month, we will fund you. The amount of revenue your company generates determines how long it will take you to pay back the funds. Once you receive your MCA, you can use the funds however you’d like, we suggest reinvesting the money back into your business to help stimulate growth and profitability.
- Consolidation – Our specialty program. We were one of the first in the industry start MCA Consolidations and we have two main programs that we use when determining which one your business should use. The traditional consolidation combines your existing MCA’s, and we fund you based on what you currently pay. Our Flex program is an exclusive program that only we offer. In the Flex program, we combine your existing MCA’s and as those positions are paid off, your daily payment decreases. This is great for businesses looking to free up daily cash flow. In both programs, we can also provide additional capital, so you can continue to grow your business.
- Lines of Credit – The Line of Credit program offers a much lower factor rate than a traditional MCA. In this program, you have the ability to pay us back weekly instead of daily. This can benefit your business greatly. We offer the Line of Credit to existing clients or clients in one of our consolidation programs.
- Collateral Based MCA – Our newest program. With collateral based advances, you can provide real estate (residential or commercial) which will serve as additional support on an advance. This will extend the duration of the terms while simultaneously increasing the advance amount. Payments on collateral advances are weekly or bi-weekly to help increase your company’s daily cash flow.
- Pick Your Pay – In this program, the client can manage their cash flow according to their deposit schedule. There are two payments per week, with the ability to choose the days. Your business must have $50,000 or more in monthly deposits and a 620 or better credit score. This is a great option for industries that have receivables paid on certain days.
We will tailor any of these programs to meet your needs. We work hard to make sure your business gets the attention it deserves.